Veterinarian in Buna, TX
Buna Animal Hospital is operated by a husband and wife team, Dr. Dennis Foster and Dr. Kim Roberts Foster. The Foster’s children can often be found at Buna Animal Hospital helping out and providing love and care to the patients. As a family owned practice, we maintain a family-friendly atmosphere for all clients who come to visit. When you become a client of Buna Animal Hospital, you and your pet become a part of our family. Our team of veterinary professionals all love working with one another, which is shown in the way they work as a team to care for your pet.
Full-Service Veterinary Care
Treating Companion Animals, Exotics, Equine, and Food Animals
At Buna Animal Hospital, we can fulfill all of your veterinary needs. Our facilities are equipped to treat all kinds of household pets, including exotics such as ferrets and rabbits. We also have extensive equine and food animal care facilities. Some highlights of our services include:
- Routine wellness & diagnostic care for companion animals
- Routine wellness & diagnostic care for most exotic animals
- Advanced dental care for rabbits
- Coggins lab testing for equine
- Exams & health certificates for 4-H projects
- Vaccinations specific to food animals
- Wildlife injury treatment & recovery
- Emergency care
For more detailed information on the services provided, please visit our services pages. If you still have questions, we invite you to contact us online or call 409-994-5986 today, our team is happy to answer your questions.